We understand that for many people building for the first time will be the biggest commitment in their lifetime. The right builder and right planning will make this experience easy, hassle free and enjoyable. Here is our step by step guide for first time builders.
- Find out what finance options you have and how much you can afford. Knowing how much you can borrow will give you an idea of what kind of house you can build.
- Decide your location taking into consideration distance to work, school, public transport, shopping precinct and access to facilities.
- Choose the builder who understands your situation and have skills and experience to build quality homes. Look at the homes that they have already built and talk to the previous clients to know their experience.
- Design a home which grows with you. Finalise a design which is in your best interest and has everything you need for comfort. Increase the energy rating of your home with right orientation to maximise the level of sunlight in your rooms.
- Be upfront to ask your builder about what is included and what is extra. Unlike other builders Fortune Living team will provide you final quote with no surprises and explaining clearly what is included.
- Now it’s time to build your first home. Give us a call for any inquiries.